- How do I know what size to order?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Do I need PayPal?
- How much does shipping cost? How long will it take to deliver?
- Can I track my order?
- Do I need to have an account to buy?
- How secure is this store?
- Do you ship to my country?
- Are there any import duties or tax?
Please, remember that we do ship out of Thailand which means it may take longer then you're use to when ordering online. Standard shipping could take up to 3 weeks while Express shipping should take 5-7 days to arrive. Delivery cost will vary depending on where you live in the world and how heavy your package is but on average standard shipping should cost between 15-30USD.
For more specific questions please contact us here.
- We’ll save your addresses and payment method for faster checkout
- You’ll be able to check your order status and review past purchases
We ship to:
- British Virgin Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong SAR China
- Macau SAR China
- Myanmar (Burma)
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- Trinidad & Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
9. Are there any import duties or tax?
Please be advised that import taxes, duties and related customs fees may be charged once the parcel arrives at the destination country. These charges are determined by the customs office of the country your in.
Payment of these charges and taxes is the responsibility of the recipient and will not be covered by Farang Clothing. For further details of charges, please contact your local customs office.
In some occasions packages may be delayed due to custom clearance.